Hosting a TourismTouchscreen at your Visitor Information Centre
As a member of the TourismTouchscreen Network, you gain so many benefits for your visitors, your centre, and your town as a destination.
Benefits to Visitors
- Free-to-use information source available 24 hours a day.
- Mix of images, video, text, and sound for an immersive and memorable experience.
- Information is concise and targeted with no unsolicited content.
- Local weather, Google Maps, and directions on online kiosks.
- Widespread network of locations provides a consistent and familiar information source wherever travellers go.
Benefits to the Centre
- A low-cost to no-cost solution in implementing visitor information technology.
- Afterhours external access allows visitors to receive information even when the visitor centre is closed. This is invaluable for centres with shortened hours and/or staff shortages, and can contribute to your accreditation.
- Online features allow for remote updating, monitoring, and maintenance by Datatrax staff.
- Links directly to your official tourism website and booking engine.
- Our experienced technical support officers are only a phone call away to ensure functionality at all times.
Benefits to the Destination
- A complimentary content package is provided to you as a member of the TourismTouchscreen Network.
- Listing pages in each category to display your tourism members and/or local businesses.
- Two complimentary slideshows to use as you please.
- Town entry video to promote your destination.
- Complimentary upload of all of your content to the Take You There mobile app.
- Your pages are fully customisable and produced by our experienced team of graphic designers.
- Low-maintenance electronic brochures that can be updated quickly, easily, and in all locations.
- Additional pages can be purchased at a special rate exclusively for Media Partners.
- A great way to control your destination branding.
- Promote your destination with custom-made electronic brochures in visitor centres across the country and internationally.
To discover how your Visitor Information Centre can benefit from hosting a TourismTouchscreen, view our informational video below.