With a range of hardware options, the TourismTouchscreen Network offers technology solutions to suit any visitor information space.
The full-size Aspire kiosk offers an impressive 32-inch screen supported by a slim yet sturdy base.
- Computer and cabling housed inside kiosk
- Speakers mounted to screen for full audio
The 22-inch Quest kiosk is extremely versatile and perfect for centres where space is at a premium.
- Can be placed on a desk or counter
- Options to mount on a rotating arm for 24-hour use
- All-in-one unit with computer parts built into screen
24 - Hour Access
Visitors can access dynamic information even after the visitor centre is closed through the use of a secure 24-hour touchpad.
- Mounts to inside of window for centre security
- Connects to external speakers for full audio even afterhours
- Capable of all TourismTouchscreen functions
- Custom-made for Datatrax